10 Quick & Healthy Weeknight Family Dinners
Today we’re sharing Quick & Healthy Weeknight Dinner Ideas! This is a round up of our top 10 Favorite Easy, Gluten-Free & Dairy-Free Recipes from the blog, that the whole family will enjoy!
Hey folks! It’s Jeni, your HGG RDN here to share with you all of these delicious recipes! Fall is here and we are ready for all the fall flavors in some incredible warm dishes, soups and chilies! We know your time is important, which is why these dinners are quick, will fill up your entire family, nourish and truly satisfy! First, lets go over some easy tips for making dinner as simple as possible!
Tips For Making A Quick Dinner:
- Prep your veggies ahead of time (wash, chop) so they can be quickly added into recipes
- Make a big batch of rice or quinoa over the weekend
- Double or even triple batch cook recipes for quick reheated dinners or lunches throughout the week
- Make a schedule with your family for what recipes you would like to eat throughout the week! Then shop for ingredients based on what recipes you’ll actually make. This helps reduce food waste, save money & makes it easier to put together a quick weeknight meal
- Keep it simple! Look for easy recipes with minimal ingredients – the HGG Blog has hundreds of easy recipes!
Quick & Healthy Weeknight Recipes:
Below is a list of our favorite weeknight family dinners! Click on each title to visit the original blog post to view / print the recipes.
This is one of our favorite soup recipes. It’s packed with so many incredible veggies and makes fabulous leftovers that can be enjoy all week!
This recipe is comforting, hearty and so easy to make! You’re going to love the incredible chili flavors with warm cornbread right on top!
These black bean quinoa balls are the perfect swap for traditional meatballs and taste amazing with this spaghetti dish! Plus, they are super simple to make!
This recipe is creamy, delicious and packed with flavor! One of the best parts is that is can be made in less than 30 minutes!
This recipe is such a fun take on traditional nachos. The chips are made from sweet potatoes, which are packed with nutrients. Top these with all your favorite family toppings! My favorite way to eat – all to a bowl with chopped romaine lettuce for a nacho salad!
A good Caesar salad is a staple. This creamy and delicious dairy-free option is a must try! Pair this salad with veggie burgers, pasta or homemade pizza!
This soup brings me back to my childhood and makes me excited for those cold fall days! Swap out chicken broth for veggie broth and chicken for chickpeas to make this recipe vegan!
This Veggie Chili is perfect for batch cooking! Although… it typically doesn’t last that long in my house!
Pumpkin is a classic fall flavor and the perfect addition to this curry! This is such an easy and delicious crockpot or slow cooker meal.
Mac N’ Cheese is a family favorite! This recipe is dairy-free, gluten-free and veggie packed!