3 Bean Veggie Chili
Healthy Fall Recipes
Happy Friday! Today I am sharing with you how to make a Three Bean Veggie Chili in the slow cooker. I love a bowl of warm chili on a cool Fall evening! I use beans as our main protein source in this dish. Not only do beans provide protein they also provide fiber, vitamins and minerals! I also love to add vegetables into chili, soups or stews such as tomatoes, bell peppers and corn. It’s a great way to consume more veggies throughout the day and this adds color and texture to the meal. You can watch today’s Healthy Grocery Girl Show episode below to see how I make this dish! Happy Fall!
Three Bean Veggie Chili
Flavorful, filling and delicious!
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 3 medium roma tomatoes, chopped
- 2 cups of organic frozen corn
- 1 can (15-ounces) of black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can (15-ounces) of kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can (15-ounces) of great northern beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 teaspoon of chili powder
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon of cumin
- 2 pinches of sea salt
- 1.5 cup of vegetable broth
- Avocado, sliced
- Green onion, diced
- Wash and chop green bell pepper as well as tomatoes
- Drain and rinse cans of beans
- Add all ingredients into a slow cooker and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Top with slices of avocado and green onion
- Choose Organic Ingredients When Possible!
Healthy Grocery Girl https://www.healthygrocerygirl.com/
This Recipe Is: