Apple AB Overnight Oats
Breakfast Week Continues!
Today I’m sharing another quick and delicious Fall recipe. This is one of my favorite make ahead breakfasts. It is surprising how filling this recipe is, so much that it holds me over until lunch time! Today I’m sharing how to make Apple Almond Butter Overnight Oats. If you give this recipe a try, let me know!
Apple Almond Butter Overnight Oats
A great make ahead breakfast that the whole family can get involved in! Toppings can vary based on individual preference. This recipe requires no cooking!
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- 1 medium apple, chopped
- Pinch of sea salt
- Add oats and almond milk into a large mixing bowl
- Add in chia seeds, cinnamon and vanilla extract and stir everything together
- Divide batter into two 12-ounce Mason Jars or containers
- Top with diced apples, a sprinkle of sea salt and a dollop of almond butter
- Cover with lid and place in refrigerator overnight
- In the morning, they are ready to eat! No cooking or heating required. Enjoy!
- Choose organic ingredients when possible
- If almond butter is already salted, it is not necessary to add more salt
Healthy Grocery Girl https://www.healthygrocerygirl.com/
This Recipe is:
- Gluten-Free *If using gluten-free oats