APPLE & PEAR CHOCOLATE TREATS
Hi Friends! Welcome back to the blog! Today a new video posted for our client Borton Fruit, how to make Apple & Pear Chocolate treats! Below is the recipe video! Make sure to subscribe to their YouTube channel here!
- 1 Borton Fruit Gala Apple
- 1 Borton Fruit Anjour Pear
- 1 cup of dark chocolate chips
- Toppings: dried cranberries (or dried fruit of choice), peanut (or nut of choice), pumpkin seeds (or seed of choice), unsweetened shredded coconut, cacao nibs
- Wash, slice & core apples + pears
- Melt chocolate
- Drizzle apples with chocolate
- Top with toppings
- Best when enjoyed right away!
- Optional: Let set in the fridge for 1 hour & to create a hard chocolate shell
- Double the recipe to create more treats!
Disclosure: Healthy Grocery Girl provides video production services & Borton Fruit is a Healthy Grocery Girl client. We love to share the work that we create for our clients! To work with us or for more information on our video production services we’d love to chat, please contact us here.