Happy Thursday! Today I am sharing how to make Banana S’mores. I have been making this fun recipe for many summer’s now, and it’s ALWAYS a hit!! So of course, I must share it with you! I also demonstrate step-by-step how to make this recipe in today’s episode of the Healthy Grocery Girl Show. Watch and enjoy!
- 1 organic graham cracker
- 1 square dark chocolate
- 1 piece of banana (large marshmallow size)
- Slice banana into marshmallow size pieces.
- Place on a skewer and roast over the campfire until toasty and warm. It's okay if your banana's do not turn out golden brown!
- Break graham cracker into two equal squares, place chocolate, roasted banana and top with with the second half of the graham cracker. Press down until chocolate begins to melt. Enjoy!
- For this recipe I used Whole Foods 365 USDA Organic Graham Crackers. They are not vegan (they contain honey), however they are Organic. I also love dark chocolate from Theo, Alter Eco and Justin's Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups!