BUTTERNUT SQUASH AND BRUSSELS SPROUT TACOS
Hi Friends! Welcome back to the blog. One of my favorite meals is tacos and I could eat them multiple times a week! As the weather gets cooler, I was inspired to create a colorful taco using seasonal winter ingredients such as brussels sprouts and butternut squash! I love sharing recipes with you and also healthy grocery finds that make it easier to eat well!
I’ve partnered with Dr.Praeger’s for today’s recipe post. I love adding Dr. Praeger’s to recipes like this Nourish Bowl or adding to tacos, burritos or topping on a salad! Their new Brussels Sprout cakes are so delicious and great at really any meal; breakfast, lunch, dinner or even as a snack! They are made with brussels sprouts, red bliss potatoes and scallions and are gluten-free, vegan and NON-GMO Project verified.
- ½ tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 cup diced butternut squash
- 6 Dr. Praeger’s Brussels Sprouts Cakes
- 6 Organic corn taco shells
- 1 cup black beans, rinsed & drained
- 1 cup shaved purple cabbage
- 1 cup shaved brussels sprouts
- ½ cup pomegranate seeds
- 1 lime
- Pinch of sea salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Add coconut oil and diced butternut squash to a baking sheet and roast in the oven for 25 -30 minutes, until the squash are soft and browned.
- Cook Dr. Praeger’s Brussels Sprouts Cakes according to package instructions and dice.
- Heat tortilla shells and top with; cabbage, roasted squash, diced brussels sprouts cakes, black beans, pomegranate seeds, shaved brussels sprouts, fresh squeezed lime juice and a pinch of sea salt.
- Serving Size: I eat 2 - 3 tacos!
WHAT I LOVE ABOUT DR. PRAEGER’S
What I love about Dr. Praeger’s products is that they are made with only real, recognizable ingredients such as vegetables, herbs and grains. Dr. Praeger’s products taste amazing, they are nutritious and they are also incredibly versatile.
Disclosure: Thank you Dr.Praeger’s For Sponsoring This Post. All Opinions Are My Own.