Cardamom Orange Sugar Cookies
December is here and we are excited to make some incredible tasty treats this month! Today I’m sharing how to make some delicious and easy Cardamom Orange Sugar Cookies that are the perfect gift to give to co-workers, family, friends and neighbors!
- 3 tablespoons Limoneira orange zest
- 2 cups blanched almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 cup real maple syrup
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon cardamom
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 teaspoons canned coconut milk
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Add almond flour, orange zest, baking soda and spices to a large bowl and whisk together.
- Add coconut oil and maple syrup and stir until fully combined.
- Roll into a bowl and place in the fridge for 15 minutes.
- Line a baking sheet, place the dough in the center, top with wax paper and roll until about 1/2 centimeter thick.
- Cut into squares or use a cookie cutter to make preferred shape.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- While cookies bake, add canned coconut milk and powdered sugar to a small bowl and whisk together.
- Ice cookies once cooled and enjoy!
This video was created for the Limoneira YouTube Channel! Megan Roosevelt, RDN is the Spokesperson for Limoneira. To see all our tips & videos makes sure to visit & subscribe to the Limoneira YouTube Channel!