CHERRY APPLE FRUIT SALAD
Hey Friends! Welcome back to the blog! Fourth of July is right around the corner & today I’m sharing how to make a really easy fruit salad that’s perfect to celebrate this Holiday, tastes great and is good for you too! This recipe was created for our video client Borton Fruit!
- 2 Borton Apples
- 1 cup of Borton Cherries, pitted and sliced in half
- 1/2 cup of fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup of fresh mint, chopped
- 1/2 cup of Borton cherries, washed, pitted and sliced in half
- 1/2 fresh lime, juiced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pinch of sea salt
- First wash and slice apples
- Using a star shaped cooking cutter, cut out tiny stars in the apples! I was able to cut 2 stars out of most apple slices. Use the extra apple for smoothies, salsa and you can just eat the extra apple pieces (that's what I did!)
- Then wash and pit the cherries and slice in half
- Add all ingredients into a bowl.
- Place salad dressing ingredients into a blender and blend until creamy.
- Pour dressing over fruit, toss together and enjoy!
- Keep stored in the refrigerator and consume within 1 - 2 days for best taste / texture
- This recipe is really easy to adapt if you want to yield a larger salad! Feel free to add as much or little apples, cherries, blueberries and mint as you like!
Disclosure: Healthy Grocery Girl provides video production services & Borton Fruit is a Healthy Grocery Girl client. We love to share the work that we create for our clients!