CHIA JAM SUPER SEED TOAST
Hi Friends! Welcome back to the blog! Are you a fan of toast? I eat a slice of toast (or two!) everyday. It’s a quick snack or addition to my meal. Some of my favorite toast toppings are avocado, nut butter, coconut butter and my homemade chia jam! Today I’m sharing with you a fun Chia Jam Super Seed Toast recipe. My go-to Gluten-Free bread is Little Northern Bakehouse. Gluten free options can be difficult to find and don’t always have the taste or consistent quality of conventional bread. Little Northern Bakehouse gluten-free breads are light in texture, have the consistency and feel of regular bread and taste great! All products are made with 100% plant-based ingredients, are verified non-GMO by the Non GMO Project, and are peanut and tree nut free.
Have you tried Little Northern Bakehouse? Let me know in the comments!
- 1 ½ cup fresh or frozen blackberries (can substitute for any berry)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- Sweetener if needed, depending on the sweetness of the berries.
- 1 to 2 tablespoons honey, agave or maple syrup
- 2 slices of Little Northern Bakehouse White Wide Loaf
- Pumpkin Seeds
- Hemp Seeds
- Sunflower Seed Butter
- If using fresh berries, give them a good rinse, if using frozen let them thaw 30 minutes on the countertop.
- Add berries, lemon juice, and optional sweetener to a small blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- Add chia seeds and stir well.
- Let jam sit, covered, in the refrigerator overnight.
- Toast your Little Northern Bakehouse White Wide Loaf bread slice. Add as much sunflower seed butter, chia jam and hemp seeds as you like and enjoy!
This post is sponsored byLittle Northern Bakehouse