Citrus Avocado Toast + Orange Creamsicle Smoothie
Mother’s Day is coming up and we want to celebrate all mamas with some yummy & nutritious brunch ideas! Today we are sharing how to make a simple Citrus Avocado Toast and an Orange Creamsicle Smoothie!
- 1 Limoneira grapefruit
- 1 Limoneira navel orange
- 1 Limoneira lemon (zest)
- 1 avocado
- 3 slices of bread of choice, toasted
- 1/2 cup micro greens
- 1 tablespoon hemp hearts
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Cut away skin of grapefruit and orange and slice.
- Peel and slice avocado.
- Build your toast with sliced avocado, citrus, micro greens, hemp seeds, sea salt and lemon zest.
- You can also mash the avocado first if you prefer.
- 2 Limoneira navel oranges, peeled, segmented and frozen
- 1 cup canned coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons real maple syrup or sweetener of choice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon ground turmeric
- Add everything into a high speed blender and blend on high for 2 minutes. Depending on the strength of your blender, you may need to add a little more coconut milk.
This video was created for the Limoneira YouTube Channel! Megan Roosevelt, RDN is the Spokesperson for Limoneira. To see all our tips & videos makes sure to visit & subscribe to the Limoneira YouTube Channel!