CITRUS PECAN GREEN BEANS
Hey Friends! Welcome back to the blog! The holidays are here and you’re going to love these Citrus Pecan Green Beans! They are the perfect side dish for all your upcoming food festivities!
Citrus Pecan Green Beans
- 1 Limoneira lemon (3 tablespoons juiced)
- 1 Limoneira navel orange
- 1 pound green beans
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/2 cup pecans
- 2 tablespoons hemp seeds
- Boil green beans in salted water for 5 minutes.
- Peel and slice orange into segments.
- In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, maple syrup and lemon juice.
- In a large bowl, add green beans, orange slices and dressing. Toss to combine.
- Cover and marinate for 2 hours.
- Add to a bowl and top with pecans and hemp seeds. Enjoy!
Healthy Grocery Girl https://www.healthygrocerygirl.com/