COCONUT LEMON POPS | FROZEN SUMMER DESSERT
Hi Friends! Welcome back to the blog! Today I’m sharing how to make these Easy Coconut Lemon Pops! They are perfect for summer-time! You will need a good popsicle mold to make these, these are the ones we use & love!
- 2 cups coconut milk from a can
- 1/2 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons of raw local honey (Or more! Sweeten to your liking)
- A popsicle mold
- Whisk all ingredients together and pour into the popsicle mold, freeze for at least 6 hours. Enjoy!
- I used coconut milk from a can because it makes the popsicles thick & creamy. You could use coconut milk beverage from a carton, however they will be more icy!
This video was created for the Limoneira YouTube Channel! Megan Roosevelt, RDN is the Spokesperson for Limoneira. To see all our tips & videos makes sure to visit & subscribe to the Limoneira YouTube Channel!