COCONUT LIME BASIL NOODLES
Hey Friends! Welcome to the blog! Today I am sharing with you how to make Coconut Lime Basil Noodles, which is a quick, easy and nutritious lunch or dinner for any occasion!
Coconut Lime Basil Noodles
- 1.5 Limoneira limes
- 1/2 cup canned coconut milk
- 1 cup fresh basil
- 8-oz rice noodles
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon black sesame seeds
- Soak noodles at room temperature water for 20 minutes.
- Add coconut milk, juice from limes, and basil into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Remove top and core of bell pepper and slice thin.
- Drain noodles and add into a large bowl with bell pepper and sauce.
- Mix together and top with black sesame seeds.
Healthy Grocery Girl https://www.healthygrocerygirl.com/