COCONUT PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE FROZEN BARS
Hi Friends! Welcome back to the blog! Today I’m sharing a decadent recipe that’s perfect for warm weather, easy to make & made with simple, real ingredients. As many of you know I’m an Ambassador for Naturally More so we’ve partnered with them for today’s video!
- BAR INGREDIENTS
- 2 cups canned coconut milk
- ¾ cup Naturally More Valencia Organic Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- Any other toppings you enjoy! Unsweetened shredded coconut, hemp hearts or sliced almonds would also be delicious!
- Add bar ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into molds and freeze for 6 or more hours.
- Melt chocolate chips and drizzle over frozen pops, or dunk and sprinkle with peanuts.
- Freeze again for 1 hour.
Disclosure: Healthy Grocery Girl is a Naturally More Ambassador. This post is sponsored by Naturally More. All opinions are our own. We only share products we love, use & are excited to share about with the HGG Community. Sponsors make it possible for the HGG Team to create + share content that is free for our community to enjoy.