CREAMY LEMON WHITE BEAN KALE SOUP
Hey Friends! Welcome back to the blog! Grab a big blanket and cozy up with this delicious and nutritious Creamy Lemon White Bean Kale Soup!
- 1 bunch curly kale
- 2 cans white beans, drained & rinsed
- 1 1/2 Limoneira lemons
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/2 sweet onion, diced
- 4 cups soup stock
- 1/2 cup canned coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Remove kale from stems and chop.
- In a large soup pot over medium heat, add coconut oil, onions, garlic and seasonings. Sauté for 5 minutes.
- Add in kale and sauté for 5 minutes.
- Add soup stock, coconut milk, juice from lemons, and beans. Simmer for 10 minutes.
This video was created for the Limoneira YouTube Channel! Megan Roosevelt, RDN is the Spokesperson for Limoneira. To see all our tips & videos makes sure to visit & subscribe to the Limoneira YouTube Channel!