DIY All-Purpose Citrus Cleaner 3 Ways
It’s Springtime which means it’s time to clean, organize and refresh your home! Today I’m sharing with you how to make a natural All-Purpose Citrus Cleaner 3 Ways that is great for countertops, bathrooms and floors!
- Peels from 2 Limoneira navel oranges, grapefruit, or lemons
- 1.5 cups white vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon unscented castille soap
- 4-5 drops essential oil
- Find a small glass jar with a tight fitting lid and add orange peels and then fill to the top with vinegar.
- Add the lid and let sit for 2 weeks.
- Strain the orange infused vinegar and add 2 ounces to a spray bottle with 6-8 ounces of filtered water, castille soap and essential oils. Add on lid and shake together to combine.
- Do not use on countertops made with natural stone.
This video was created for the Limoneira YouTube Channel! Megan Roosevelt, RDN is the Spokesperson for Limoneira. To see all our tips & videos makes sure to visit & subscribe to the Limoneira YouTube Channel!