DIY Lemon Lavender Dust Cloths
Dust cloths are a great way to clean your house, but many store bought option are filled with synthetic fragrance and other chemicals. These DIY Lemon Lavender Dust Cloths are made with natural ingredients and so easy to make!
Lemon Lavender Dust Cloths
- Limoneira classic lemon peels
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon olive oil
- 3-6 drops lavender essential oil
- 1 cup white vinegar
- Wash cloths
- Glass container
- In a large bowl add water, white vinegar, olive oil and essential oil. Whisk together to combine.
- Add wash cloths to bowl and then ring out excess liquid.
- Add lemon peels in each cloth, fold up and store in glass container until use.
Healthy Grocery Girl https://www.healthygrocerygirl.com/