Easy & Healthy 4th of July Recipe Ideas
It’s almost the 4th of July! Today I’m sharing a few simple & healthy ideas to celebrate! Red, White & Blue Chips & Dip, an American Flag Fruit Platter & a Sparkling Blueberry Strawberry Beverage complete with red, white & blue straws! Enjoy!
- 1 (15-ounce) can of chickpeas / garbanzo beans
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- A pinch of sea salt & freshly ground pepper
- Add all ingredients into a food processor and pulse together until creamy.
- Enjoy with blue corn chips & red bell pepper slices!