Easy, Healthy Apple Recipes with Autumn Glory Apple
Hi Friends! Welcome back to Healthy Grocery Girl!
I had the best weekend! In my backyard I hosted an Afternoon Apple Potluck to celebrate Autumn Glory apples now available at select San Diego grocery stores! My sweet blogger friends joined me by all bringing a dish made with Autumn Glory apples and wow… what a delicious meal! Check out the menu below!
Naturally sweet, these caramel-flavored apples have notes of cinnamon and are the perfect grab-and-go option or mid-day indulgence. I love these apples all on their own as a snack but they are also a delicious way to add so much flavor to recipes! Apples are hydrating, packed with fiber and vitamin C. Look for Autumn Glory apples next time you head to the grocery store!
Apple Slaw by Healthy Grocery Girl (See recipe below!)
Apple Salsa by Healthy Grocery Girl (See recipe below!)
Apple Crumble Bars by The Toasted Pinenut
5 Ingredient Apple Cookies by The Blonde Budget
Easy Apple Salad by Hunter Rohwer
- 3 tablespoons tahini
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 3 Autumn Glory apples, grated
- 4 cups shredded green cabbage
- 3 cups grated carrots
- ½ cup sliced green onion
- ½ cup sliced almonds
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- Add the tahini, oil, ACV, one tablespoon of lemon juice and maple syrup to a small bowl and whisk together.
- Wash and core the apples, then grate into a large bowl with the other two tablespoons of lemon juice, and stir together.
- Next add the cabbage, carrots, green onion, almonds and cranberries to the large bowl with the grated apple and toss together.
- Finally pour on the dressing and mix well. Enjoy!
- 2 Autumn Glory apples, diced
- 2 red bell peppers, diced
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Wash, core and dice the Autumn Glory Apples, add to a medium bowl and add the lime juice, stir until coated.
- Next, add the diced bell pepper, red onion and chopped cilantro to the bowl.
- Drizzle with honey and sea salt.
- Stir together and serve!
This post is sponsored by Autumn Glory apple