Episode 19: Great Job Mama Podcast | Considering A Doula? Here’s What You Need To Know with Brighid Quinn
We are so excited to have Brighid Quinn on the podcast this week! Brighid is from Cleveland, OH and has lived in LA for the last three years. She’s been an infant caregiver for 5 years, and was working for a nonprofit servicing domestic violence survivors before pursuing her doula business full time.
Brighid shares all about what a doula does, how a doula can support a mama during pregnancy, birth and postpartum to how a doula may even be a better support system than a friend or family member! If you’re considering hiring a doula or just curious as to what a doula does, this is a must listen!
– What is a Doula and how do the differ from a Mid-Wife
– Training involved in becoming a doula and why Brighid loves this career path
– Philosophy about birth and doula style
– Supporting moms in labor and how they support during pregnancy, birth and postpartum
– How a Doula may be a better help than a family member or friend
STAY CONNECTED WITH BRIGHID!
Brighid’s Website: quinndoula.com
Brighid’s Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/quinndoulaservices/
In Case You Missed It:
There are so many incredible past episodes to catch up on! Click the links below to listen to any and all episodes now!
Have you joined the Great Job Mama Village? Join the GJM Newsletter here for exclusive content, podcast episode updates and support!
Stay connected on Instagram at @Great.Job.Mama
Loving the podcast? Leave us a review on iTunes! xo