Episode 8: Great Job Mama Podcast | Endometriosis: What It Is, Resources, TTC & Pregnancy
Friends! We are thrilled to have Jeni from Healthy Grocery Girl here on the podcast today! Jeni shares her Endometriosis story with us from painful periods, diagnosis, how she balances endo with a busy lifestyle and the nutrition plan she implements to help with her endometriosis, through TTC and pregnancy. Endometriosis affects 1 in 10 women worldwide and is one of the leading causes of infertility. Today we shine a light on this common and often painful disease – know there is hope and you are not alone!
– What is Endometriosis and what are the symptoms
– What were your treatment options and what worked best for you
– Journey to wanting to start a family and getting pregnant with Endometriosis
– Tips and wisdom for women with Endometriosis
– How has pregnancy been going with Endometriosis and things to look forward to in motherhood
STAY CONNECTED WITH JENI!
Jeni’s Website: www.healthygrocerygirl.com
Jeni’s Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/jenihollifield
Jeni’s Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jlfrewin
Jeni’s Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/jlfrewin
Have you joined the Great Job Mama Village? Join the GJM Newsletter here for exclusive content, podcast episode updates and support!
Stay connected on Instagram at @Great.Job.Mama
Loving the podcast? Leave us a review on iTunes! xo