Gluten-Free Dark Chocolate Almond Butter Cereal Bars
Hello friends! Welcome back to HGG! Today’s recipe is easy and DELICIOUS! When I first made these cereal bars they did not last long…. my husband loved them! That being said, if you have a house of dessert lovers feel free to double this recipe!
- ¾ cup almond butter
- ½ cup honey
- 2 cups Multi-Grain Gluten-Free Cheerios
- ¼ cup dark chocolate chips
- ¼ teaspoon coconut oil
- In a stovetop pan over medium melt almond butter, honey and vanilla extract, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat and stir in cheerios.
- Pour mixture into an 8 x 11 inch pan and press down firmly so the mixture is evenly spread out.
- Meanwhile, in a double boiler (or stove top pan with water and small glass or stainless steel bowl placed on top) add chocolate chips and coconut oil and stir together until melted.
- Drizzle dark chocolate sauce over cereal bars, cover and place in the freezer to set for at least one hour.
- Slice into bars and enjoy!
- Keep stored in the freezer.
Disclosure: This video is sponsored by Cheerios. All opinions stated are my own. At Healthy Grocery Girl, we only partner with brands and products we genuinely enjoy and want you to know about! Sponsors support Healthy Grocery Girl so that we can continue to create & provide blog posts & videos that are free for our community to enjoy. xx The HGG Team