GREEN APPLE SALAD
Hi Friends! Welcome back to the blog! Today I have a simple salad recipe to share with you. It feature Green Apples from Borton Fruit & a delicious dressing that’s light and full of flavor. Enjoy!
- 2 Borton Fruit Green Apples apples
- 3 large kale leaves
- ¼ cup thinly sliced purple cabbage
- ¼ cup carrot ribbons
- 1 lemon
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- Spiralize apples, and toss in fresh squeezed lemon juice.
- To make the salad dressing mix olive oil and mustard together.
- Add remaining vegetables to apple spirals, pour on oil/mustard mixture and toss everything together.
Disclosure: Healthy Grocery Girl provides video production services & Borton Fruit is a Healthy Grocery Girl client. We love to share the work that we create for our clients! To work with us or for more information on our video production services we’d love to chat, please contact us here.