GRILLED LEMON CORN SALAD
Hey Friends! Welcome back to the blog! Today we are sharing with you how to make a delicious Grilled Lemon Corn Salad that is the perfect starter or side to any meal this summer!
- 1 Limoneira lemon
- 3 ears sweet corn
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 cups baby arugula
- Salt and pepper
- Set grill at medium/high heat.
- Cut lemon in half and place lemon and corn on grill.
- Brush lemon and corn with olive oil and grill on all sides until slightly browned.
- In a large bowl, cut kernels off of cob and squeeze juice from grilled lemon slices on top.
- Add in salt, pepper and a drizzle of olive oil and stir to combine.
- Add in arugula and mix together.
This video was created for the Limoneira YouTube Channel! Megan Roosevelt, RDN is the Spokesperson for Limoneira. To see all our tips & videos makes sure to visit & subscribe to the Limoneira YouTube Channel!