Grilled Orange Chicken Salad
Friends! Crisp and refreshing salads are perfect to cool down in the month of August! This Grilled Orange Chicken Salad does the trick and is packed with protein and tons of veggies! You’re going to love the simple citrus homemade dressing too!
- 1/2 Limoneira valencia orange, sliced
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 10 asparagus spears
- 2 chicken breast, sliced
- 3 tablespoons Limoneira valencia orange juice
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons champagne vinegar
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons agave or honey
- Add dressing ingredients to a small bowl and whisk until smooth.
- Pour half of dressing over chicken and let marinate for 30 minutes.
- Grill asparagus and chicken.
- Assemble salad with spinach, orange slices, sliced tomatoes, grilled asparagus and chicken.
- Drizzle dressing over salad and enjoy!
This video was created for the Limoneira YouTube Channel! Megan Roosevelt, RDN is the Spokesperson for Limoneira. To see all our tips & videos makes sure to visit & subscribe to the Limoneira YouTube Channel!