HEALTHY DAIRY-FREE PIZZA RECIPE
Hi Friends! Welcome back to the blog! Today I’m sharing our February video for our Healthy Grocery Girl video client Alvarado Street Bakery! With their Organic & Sprouted Pizza Bread we made a quick & delicious dairy-free pizza with my favorite Carrot, Ginger Sauce & Dairy-Free Mozzarella!
- Alvarado Street Bakery California Style Pizza Bread (I choose the cheese-free option)
- Dairy-Free Cheese (We like Daiya!)
- Red Onion
- Red Bell Pepper
- Fresh Basil
- 3 Large Carrots
- 1 Teaspoon Fresh Grated Ginger
- 1 Teaspoon Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Teaspoon Sea Salt
- Wash, peel & chop carrots
- Boil carrots for eight minutes
- Drain & puree the carrots
- Add to the pureed carrots: fresh ginger, sea salt, apple cider vinegar & stir together
- Slice the red onion & red pepper as line as possible
- Top the California Style Pizza Bread with carrot ginger sauce, all toppings & then roast in the oven at 425 degrees for 20 - 25 minutes until the cheese is melted
- Slice & enjoy! I like to make a big green side salad to enjoy with this pizza!
Disclosure: Healthy Grocery Girl provides video production services & Alvarado Street Bakery is a Healthy Grocery Girl video client. We love to share the work that we create for our clients! To work with us or for more information on our video production services we’d love to chat, please contact us here.