Homemade Healthy Pumpkin Spice Latte
PSL… the official beverage of Fall! Today I’m sharing how to make a healthier homemade version that will satisfy your cravings! It’s warm… comforting and… delicious! Cheers to the Fall season friends!
- 12 ounces of Organic coffee (prepared the way you like)
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon real maple syrup
- Brew your coffee that way you like it. We really love french press coffee!
- Then in a stovetop pan or using an electric frother, add your almond milk, pumpkin pie spice & maple syrup and heat, then froth your almond milk
- Pour coffee into a mug, add your frothed almond milk with the pumpkin pie spice & maple syrup & enjoy!