How To Make Frozen Chocolate Banana Popsicles
Oh summer, wouldn’t it be great if it never ended? Although I am a fan of fall and winter because of the holidays, hot coco and christmas music! However, for now it’s 100 degrees out & I’m in a need of a refreshing treat! These frozen banana popsicles are a go-to in our house because they are so healthy, delicious & I love chocolate! Today’s episode of Yummy In A Hurry is how to make these sweet frozen treats, enjoy!
- 3 bananas, peeled
- 1 - 2 cups of dark chocolate chips
- Toppings: Unsweetened shredded coconut, peanuts, almond butter, pumpkin seeds & dark chocolate chips
- Popsicle sticks
- Plastic wrap
- Parchment paper
- Slice banana in half (or into thirds)
- Place popsicle stick into flat end
- Wrap with plastic wrap and place in the freezer for 2 hours
- Melt chocolate on a double boiler or place a metal bowl over a pot of boiling water. Add chocolate and stir until melted
- Dip banana in chocolate and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper
- Sprinkle with toppings! I like unsweetened shredded coconut, peanuts, almond butter, pumpkin seeds & dark chocolate chips
- Freeze for at least 30 minutes or overnight & enjoy!