How To Roast Chickpeas
Hey Friends! Today I’m sharing how to make crispy roasted chickpeas in the oven. I love roasted chickpeas as a snack, on top of a salad or added to a big bowl with rice and veggies. They is a simple gluten-free recipe that adds a lot of texture to a meal. You can also add various spices to easily change up the flavor of this recipe!
One quick tip is to always drain and rinse beans before enjoying / cooking!
- 1 (13-15oz) can or Tetra Pak chickpeas (garbanzo beans)
- 1 tablespoon unrefined coconut oil
- 1 pinch sea salt
- Drain and rinse the chickpeas, add to a baking dish with high sides.
- Add coconut oil and stir to evenly coat, add salt.
- Roast at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for about 20 minutes, stirring often.
- You can roast at a lower or higher temperature as well, I suggest anywhere between 350F and 425F, simply adjust cooking time, stir and check chickpeas often for desired crispiness.