Kale is rad. It’s so good for you and, and when prepared right, it’s pretty darn delicious! One of my favorite ways to eat Kale, and a lot of it, is by making homemade Kale Chips. Here is my recipe!
1 bunch kale, rinsed
2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
1-1/2 teaspoons kosher sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 375ºF.
- Remove kale stems by grabbing hold of the leaves and then “zipping” them off the stem.
- Cut (or tear) the leaves into bite-size pieces, and rinse.
- Dry the pieces of kale in a salad spinner or on a dish towel. It’s important that the leaves are dry before cooking.
- Drizzle with olive oil or spritz with an olive spritzer.
- Evenly place kale on a baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with a dash of sea salt.
- Make sure the kale is evenly coated.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until the chips have shrunken slightly and are crisp and darker in color. *Kale can go from brown to burnt quickly so it’s best to monitor them.
- Enjoy, especially while still warm! Yum!
Happy Healthy Eating!
Your Healthy Grocery Girl