LEMON APPLE CHIA MUFFINS
Hey Friends! Welcome back to the blog! Today we are sharing how to make Lemon Apple Chia Muffins that are the perfect grab-n-go breakfast or snack for the entire family! These gluten-free and dairy-free muffins also contain a little bit of protein, fiber and healthy omega-3 fats!
- 1.5 cups gluten-free baking mix
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 3 tablespoons Limoneira lemon juice
- 1 cup non-dairy milk
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup diced apple
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Add the dry ingredients into a large bowl and whisk together to combine.
- Add the wet ingredients into a large bowl and whisk together to combine.
- Add the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and fold in to combine and form a batter.
- In a lightly sprayed muffin tin, add batter and top with diced apples.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Let cool and enjoy!
This video was created for the Limoneira YouTube Channel! Megan Roosevelt, RDN is the Spokesperson for Limoneira. To see all our tips & videos makes sure to visit & subscribe to the Limoneira YouTube Channel!