Lemon Butter Chili Halibut
Hey Friends! Welcome back to the blog! Today I’m sharing with you how to make Lemon Butter Chili Halibut, which is the perfect healthy dinner for any night of the week!
- 1/2 Limoneira classic lemon
- 3 tablespoons butter or vegan butter substitute
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 halibut filets
- 12-oz green beans
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- Add butter, zest from lemon and juice from half a lemon into a small bowl and mix together.
- Rub chili powder into halibut.
- In a large saucepan, heat 1 tablespoon of coconut oil on medium heat.
- Add in halibut and cook for 3 minutes on each side or until halibut reaches 145 degrees internally. Top with butter while cooking.
- In large saucepan, add other tablespoon of coconut oil to medium heat. Add in green beans and a little bit of butter. Sauté for 5-8 minutes.
- Plate halibut and green beans and enjoy!
This video was created for the Limoneira YouTube Channel! Megan Roosevelt, RDN is the Spokesperson for Limoneira. To see all our tips & videos makes sure to visit & subscribe to the Limoneira YouTube Channel!