LEMON DILL POTATO SALAD
Hi Friends! Welcome back to the blog! Today we are sharing another incredible side dish! This potato salad is the perfect addition to any meal!
- 6 potatoes
- 1 Limoneira lemon
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon stone ground mustard
- Sea salt
- Fresh dill
- Cut the potatoes into 1 inch cubes and boil for 8 minutes or until soft
- Add olive oil, juice from lemon, mustard and sea salt into a jar and shake until combined
- Pull pieces of fresh dill from the stem and set aside
- In a large bowl, add cooked potatoes, dressing and fresh dill
- Stir together until combined and enjoy
This video was created for the Limoneira YouTube Channel! Megan Roosevelt, RDN is the Spokesperson for Limoneira. To see all our tips & videos makes sure to visit & subscribe to the Limoneira YouTube Channel!