LEMON LAVENDER BLUEBERRY MUFFINS
Hi Friends! Welcome back to the blog! Spring is finally here, which means it’s time to bring out all your favorite springtime recipes! Today we are sharing with you how to make some delicious Lemon Lavender Blueberry Muffins! These muffins are super fluffy and are the perfect treat to bring to any and every get together!
- 1.5 cups gluten-free baking flour (I like Bob's Red Mill Gluten-Free Flour)
- 1 cup sugar (I love coconut sugar)
- 2 teaspoons culinary lavender
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup unsweetened non-dairy milk
- 3 teaspoons fresh Limoneira lemon juice
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 2 eggs
- Frozen blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Add dry ingredients into food processor and blend until combined.
- Add wet ingredients into food processor with the dry ingredients and blend until a smooth batter forms.
- Pour batter into non-stick or lightly greased muffin tin and top with frozen blueberries.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until slightly browned.
- Let cool on cooling rack and enjoy!
- To Make Vegan Muffins: You can make these muffins vegan by using "Flax Eggs" instead of traditional eggs. The muffins will be dense and not as fluffy if altering the eggs in the recipes. To make 1 "flax egg" combine 1 tablespoon of ground flaxseeds with 3 tablespoons of water, stir and let sit for 3 minutes. This recipe calls for 2 eggs and so you would use 2 "flax eggs".