LEMON MATCHA TEA COOKIES
Hi Friends! Welcome back to the blog! We love matcha and cannot wait to share with you how to make these delicious and simple Lemon Matcha Tea Cookies! These cookies can be enjoyed any time of day and are full of nutritious ingredients!
Lemon Matcha Tea Cookies
- 1 cup gluten-free 1 to 1 baking flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 tablespoons matcha powder
- 2 tablespoons Limoneira lemon juice
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup melted coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine dry ingredients into a large bowl and whisk together to combine.
- In a separate large bowl, add the egg and whisk together until smooth.
- Add in lemon juice and melted coconut oil and stir to combine.
- Slowly add in dry ingredients into wet ingredients stirring the entire time.
- Once smooth batter has formed, scoop into balls and put on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 12 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Let cool and enjoy!
Healthy Grocery Girl https://www.healthygrocerygirl.com/