Lemon Pecan Cashew Bites
We love tasty dessert recipes that can be enjoyed without the guilt! These dairy-free and gluten-free Lemon Pecan Cashew Bites are the perfect summer treat! Made with a date pecan crust and a creamy lemon cashew middle, these bites are like eating mini ice box cheesecakes! One of our favorite parts about this recipe is that there is no baking required! Keeping these on hand makes for a super easy dessert that you can pop out and enjoy any night of the week.
- 1 Limoneira classic lemon
- 1 ¼ cup canned coconut milk
- 1 cup raw cashews, soaked overnight, drained & rinsed
- 1 ¼ cup pecans
- 20 dates
- ½ tablespoon cinnamon
- In a blender add zest from lemon, juice from lemon, soaked cashews and canned coconut milk. Blend until smooth.
- In a food processor, add pecans, dates and cinnamon. Pulse to combine until mixture forms.
- Add scoops of mixture into the bottom of a greased mini muffin pan. Push down to make flat.
- Top with cashew mixture and freeze for 3 hours.
- Pop out of muffin tin and enjoy!
This video was created for the Limoneira YouTube Channel! Megan Roosevelt, RDN is the Spokesperson for Limoneira. To see all our tips & videos makes sure to visit & subscribe to the Limoneira YouTube Channel!