Lemon Rosemary Gravy & Potatoes
Mashed potatoes and gravy is the perfect Thanksgiving side and we can’t wait to share how to make a Lemon Rosemary Gravy & Potatoes! This recipe is packed with flavor, savory and super simple to make! Your family and friends are going to love having this dish at the table!
- 3 large potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup canned coconut milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Peel & slice potatoes.
- Place in boiling water until soft.
- Mash in large bowl and add in coconut milk, olive oil and salt. Stir until creamy consistency.
- Top with lemon rosemary gravy!
- 1 Limoneira lemon
- 1 cup soup stock
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 1/2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1 sprig rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, add olive oil, onion and mushrooms and sauté for 15 minutes.
- Add mixture to blender with juice from lemon, stock and seasonings. Blend until smooth and add on top of mashed potatoes!