Lemon Banana Blueberry Sheet Pan Pancakes
Looking for a fun twist to regular pancakes?! These Lemon Banana Blueberry Sheet Pan Pancakes are the perfect new addition to your breakfast routine! All you have to do is make the batter and let them bake and they are ready to go! One of my favorite things about sheet pan pancakes is that they can feed the whole family! You can store leftovers as well, which makes breakfast easy for a few days.
This recipe is made with real, whole food ingredients and is void of anything processed! It’s also only sweetened with a little bit of maple syrup and topped with fruit instead of tons of added sugar. I can’t wait to hear how much you love this recipe!
Health Benefits of Pancakes Ingredients
Blueberries are loaded with antioxidants called querticin and anthocyanidin! These are important for fighting free radicals which contribute to chronic diseases and aging. They may also help with brain function and memory!
Bananas are a great source of fiber and potassium. Fiber is crucial for healthy digestion and may help with lowering inflammation in the body. Potassium is important for nerve function, muscle contraction and keeping up with a normal heart beat.
Did you know that one lemon contains about 50% of your reference daily intake of vitamin C! While this is great for immunity, it is also important for reducing the risk of heart disease and stroke. Vitamin C is essential for iron absorption in non-heme plant sources!
See below to view or print this recipe! If you make this Sheet Pan Pancake recipe, please share a photo on Instagram and tag me @HealthyGroceryGirl so I can easily find and like your creations! It’s so fun to connect with you and see what recipes you’re enjoying.
For more HGG recipe ideas you can also visit the HGG YouTube channel here!
- 1 Limoneira classic lemons
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 ¼ cup almond milk
- 1 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1 ½ cup all-purpose baking flour
- 1 ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ cup fresh blueberries
- 1 banana
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large blender, add egg, almond milk, 1 tablespoon coconut oil, maple syrup, lemon zest, lemon juice and flour. Blend until smooth.
- Add baking soda and blend slow to mix.
- On a large sheet pan, add last teaspoon of coconut oil to coat.
- Pour batter and spread to cover.
- Top with sliced bananas and blueberries and bake for 10 minutes.
- Let cool, top with lemon zest, cut into squares and enjoy!
This video was created for the Limoneira YouTube Channel! Megan Roosevelt, RDN is the Spokesperson for Limoneira. To see all our tips & videos makes sure to visit & subscribe to the Limoneira YouTube Channel!