Hey Friends! Welcome back to the blog! Today we are sharing how to make a Lemonade Honey Granita that is perfect to cool down on those hot August days!
- 1 Limoneira lemon, juiced
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 cups water
- In a medium bowl, add juice from 1 lemon, honey and water together & stir until mixed
- Freeze for 60 minutes & then stir
- Freeze for an additional 60 minutes & then stir
- Freeze for 30 minutes & then stir
- Freeze for an additional 30 minutes & then stir
- Distribute into glasses & garnish with lemon wedge
This video was created for the Limoneira YouTube Channel! Megan Roosevelt, RDN is the Spokesperson for Limoneira. To see all our tips & videos makes sure to visit & subscribe to the Limoneira YouTube Channel!