Loaded Green Veggie Nachos
Hi Friends! Welcome back to Healthy Grocery Girl! Here’s a fun new way to eat your GREENS… Loaded Green Veggie Nachos!
With the big game coming up I’m sharing this really quick, easy & healthy recipe to enjoy while watching the game… or if you’re me the commercials and half-time! This recipe is gluten-free, dairy-free & packed with plant-based nutrition. A really great chip is KEY for really great nachos to hold all those delicious ingredients! I love RW Garcia gluten-free Veggie & White Corn MixtBag Veggie Tortilla Chips which contain sesame seeds, tomato, garlic, onion, carrot, red beets, parsley and more!
RW Garcia MixtBags come in two different varieties, Yellow & Blue corn tortilla chips, and Veggie corn tortilla chips, wherethere are 3 different chips in this bag! These tortilla chips are wheat and gluten free, contain no Trans Fats and are made with all non-GMO ingredients. RW Garcia MixtBag tortilla chips are also verified by the Non-GMO Project.
- 1 bag RW Garcia gluten-free Veggie & White Corn MixtBag Veggie Tortilla Chips
- 1 cup shredded vegan “cheddar cheese’
- 1 (2.25oz) can sliced black olives
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup black beans, cooked and rinsed
- 1 jalapeno, sliced
- ½ cup guacamole
- 2 green onion, chopped
- ¼ chopped fresh cilantro
- ¼ cup hemp hearts
- 1 lime, sliced
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit
- On a baking sheet, add a generous layer of RW Garcia tortilla chips and top with shredded cheese
- Add all other toppings minus the guacamole, green onion, cilantro, hemp hearts and limes
- Place in the preheated oven for 15 minutes, until cheese is melted and the chips have just begun to toast
- Remove from the oven and add remaining ingredients… enjoy!!
Disclosure: This blog post is sponsored by RW Garcia