MEYER LEMON CRANBERRY SAUCE
Hi Friends! Welcome back to the blog! Are you ready for your upcoming holiday parties and family gatherings? This Meyer Lemon Cranberry Sauce is an easy and delicious side for all your guest to enjoy!
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 Limoneira Meyer lemon, zest and juice
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar or cane sugar
- 12 oz fresh cranberries
- Add water, zest, juice and coconut sugar into a medium saucepan and simmer for 5 minutes
- Add in cranberries and simmer for 15 minutes
- Transfer mixture to a large bowl and enjoy warm or chilled
This video was created for the Limoneira YouTube Channel! Megan Roosevelt, RDN is the Spokesperson for Limoneira. To see all our tips & videos makes sure to visit & subscribe to the Limoneira YouTube Channel!