MEYER LEMON SALMON PASTA
Hi Friends! Welcome back to the blog! Today we are sharing a delicious and filling Lemon Salmon Pasta! This recipe is the perfect dinner for the entire family!
Meyer Lemon Salmon Pasta
- 1 Limoneira Meyer lemon
- 2 servings pasta
- 1 wild salmon
- 1/2 cup peas
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Green onion
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper on the salmon and bake in a baking dish for 15 minutes.
- Boil pasta according to package directions.
- Add cooked pasta to a large bowl and drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Add in peas, juice from 1/2 lemon, handful of green onions and salmon.
- Mix with tongs and allow salmon to break up into pieces.
Healthy Grocery Girl https://www.healthygrocerygirl.com/