Orange Ginger Peanut Wraps
Feeling like you’re in a lunch rut?! We are here to help! This Orange Ginger Peanut Wrap is packed with crunchy veggies, which are full of nutrients as well as a flavorful peanut sauce we know you’re going to love! This recipe is dairy-free and gluten-free making it perfect for everyone to enjoy!
We would love to see your wraps on social media! Follow and tag us on instagram here, so we can share!
- 1/3 cup juice from Limoneira navel oranges
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons coconut liquid aminos
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- ½ teaspoon ginger powder
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon chili pepper flakes
- 2 cups green cabbage, shredded
- 1 cup carrots, shredded
- 1 cup purple cabbage, shredded
- ½ cup peanuts
- Fresh cilantro
- 4 oz tempeh (or protein of choice)
- Tortillas of choice
- In a medium bowl, add orange juice, peanut butter, maple syrup, olive oil, liquid aminos, apple cider vinegar and spices. Whisk to combine.
- In a large bowl add cabbage, carrots, purple cabbage and peanuts. Pour the dressing in with the cabbage mix and stir to combine. Add in fresh cilantro.
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, add in 1 tablespoon of oil and add slices of tempeh.
- Let sauté for 3 minutes on each side.
- Add cabbage mixture to the center of your tortillas, a few slices of tempeh, sprinkle and enjoy!
This video was created for the Limoneira YouTube Channel! Megan Roosevelt, RDN is the Spokesperson for Limoneira. To see all our tips & videos makes sure to visit & subscribe to the Limoneira YouTube Channel!