ORANGE OLIVE OIL CANDLE
Hey Friends! Welcome back to the blog! Today we are sharing with you how to make an Orange Olive Oil Candle, which is the perfect scent for your holiday home decor!
Orange Olive Oil Candle
- 3 Limoneira Minneola oranges
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Cut the peel around the center of the orange. Be careful not to cut the fruit.
- Use thumb or spoon to break the rind away from the fruit on the stem half.
- Twist/pop fruit away from rind.
- In rind, fill with one tablespoon of olive oil.
- Using a lighter, light the inside stem.
Healthy Grocery Girl https://www.healthygrocerygirl.com/