Orange Veggie Pumpkin Curry
This hearty comfort meal curry is packed with immune supporting vitamin C, thanks to Limoneira oranges and pumpkin! It also contains protein, fiber and healthy fats for a perfectly balanced meal that the entire family can enjoy!
This recipe is great for busy weeknights because it is quick to make and made in one big soup pot! You can even prep the rice ahead of time for even faster assembly. We can’t wait to hear how much you love this flavorful curry! Head over to the HGG instagram page here to follow and post your curry pics!
- 2 Limoneira navel oranges
- 1 (15-ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 1 (15-ounce) can coconut milk
- 2 red bell peppers
- 2 zucchini
- 1 shallot
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 4 potatoes
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons crushed ginger
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 2 tablespoons sriracha
- ¾ cup cashews
- 3 cups cooked rice
- Fresh basil
- Wash and chop red bell peppers, zucchini, broccoli, potatoes and shallot. Juice navel oranges.
- In a large soup pot over medium heat, add your coconut oil and all your veggies. Sauté for 10 minutes.
- Add pumpkin puree, coconut milk, spices and sriracha. Bring to a boil and then reduce to a simmer for 25 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in cashews.
- Serve curry over cooked rice and top with fresh basil!
This video was created for the Limoneira YouTube Channel! Megan Roosevelt, RDN is the Spokesperson for Limoneira. To see all our tips & videos makes sure to visit & subscribe to the Limoneira YouTube Channel!