Pistachio Raspberry Cheesecake Bars
Today’s episode of the HGG Cooking Show is all about Pistachio Raspberry Cheesecake Bars! These easy healthy desserts are perfect for the Holiday season and literally take just a few minutes to create. So let’s get right to it! Click play to watch today’s video and as always the recipe is below to enjoy, print & share if you’d like! Thanks so much for stopping by the HGG Blog today! xx Megan your Registered Dietitian
- 1.5 cups dates, pitted
- 1 cup pistachios, shelled
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 pinch of sea salt
- 1.5 cups of raw cashews, soaked in water overnight
- 1/2 cup coconut cream (the thick portion after canned coconut milk is refrigerated overnight)
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 2 cups raspberries
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- In a food processor pulse together dates, pistachios, vanilla extract and sea salt. Transfer mixture into an 8-inch square casserole dish. With your hands press mixture together and down towards the dish so that the ingredients stick together, this layer will be the "crust". Next, in a food processor or blender combine raw cashews that have soaked in water overnight (or atleast for 1 hour) with coconut cream and coconut sugar and blend together until creamy. Spread this mixture as a second layer on top of the date and pistachio crust. Next in a high-speed blender, blend together raspberries with chia seeds and pour on top as the final layer. Place dish in the freezer to set overnight. Store in the freezer. Enjoy!
- This recipe is from the Healthy Grocery Girl Healthy Holiday Dessert eBook
This Recipe Is From The Healthy Grocery Girl Holiday Holiday Desserts eBook!