PUMPKIN ORANGE CRANBERRY MUFFINS
Hey Friends! Welcome back to the blog! This time of year is the perfect time to bake healthy treats like these Pumpkin Orange Cranberry Muffins! These muffins are a delicious choice for breakfast, a mid-day snack or dessert!
Pumpkin Orange Cranberry Muffins
- 1.5 cups gluten-free 1-to-1 baking flour
- 1/2 cup golden coconut sugar
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Pinch of sea salt
- 3/4 cup Limoneira navel orange juice
- 2 tablespoons Limoneira lemon juice
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- 2 eggs or vegan egg substitute
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Add dry ingredients into a medium bowl and whisk together.
- Add wet ingredients into a large bowl and whisk together.
- Add dry ingredients into bowl with the wet ingredients and stir until well combined.
- Pour batter into a non-stick muffin pan and bake for 20-25 minutes.
Healthy Grocery Girl https://www.healthygrocerygirl.com/