PUMPKIN PEANUT BUTTER WAFFLES
Hi Friends! Welcome back to the blog. Is there anything more Fall than pumpkin? It really gets me in the mood to jump in a pile of leaves and wear giant sweater while sipping on hot coco! Today I’m sharing a really simple recipe for Pumpkin Peanut Butter Waffles. These waffles are gluten-free, vegan and full of flavor.
- 1 cup of rolled oats
- 1 cup of oat flour (oats blended or pulsed)
- 1 cup of unsweetened non-dairy-milk (almond, coconut, rice, cashew)
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1/2 cup of pumpkin puree
- 2 flax eggs (2 tablespoons ground flaxseeds with 6 tablespoons water)
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Add all ingredients into a large bowl and stir together
- Let batter rest for 5 minutes to thicken and then pour into waffle maker
- Top with Peanut Butter (or nut & seed butter of choice), real maple syrup and a few peanuts!
All Naturally More nut butters are fortified with flaxseeds. Flaxseeds are incredibly nutritious and contain Omega 3 fats, which have been shown to have heart-healthy effects. They also contain Lignans that have antioxidant qualities and fiber!
Naturally More nut butters also contain probiotics which are live bacteria – the good kind! They keep your gut healthy and your digestive system regular and can help enhance your overall health.
Disclosure: Thank You To Naturally More For Sponsoring This Post.