Pumpkin Pecan Milkshake
Quick Halloween Recipe
Hey Everyone! Happy Friday! In today’s video I am sharing with you how-to make a delicious Pumpkin Pecan Milkshake. This milkshake is so thick and creamy I know you’re going to love it! This recipe is dairy-free, gluten-free and vegan… and it proves that healthy can taste AHmazing! This recipe makes two 16-ounce servings, enough for you and a friend! Or, if you’re planning a party, portion out 4 to 6 ounce servings into small little cups and serve as “Milkshake Samplers”… this way everyone can have a taste!
- 2 frozen bananas
- 2 cups unsweetened pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup pecans
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tablespoon 100 percent pure maple syrup
- 16-ounces of non-dairy milk (hemp milk)
- Add all ingredients into a high-speed blender. Blend on high for 20-30 seconds. Enjoy!
- Choose Organic Ingredients When Possible
This Recipe Is
Connect With Me Daily On…
Subscribe to the Healthy Grocery Girl YouTube Channel & never miss a video (it’s free!)