Quick & Healthy Stuffing Recipe
It’s November which means it’s almost Thanksgiving! Bread dressing, also known as stuffing, is a popular side dish & today I am sharing how to make quick & healthy, homemade version!! The bread I’m using for this recipe is of course Alvarado Street Bakery! Watch our cooking video below!
- 12 Slices of Alvarado Street Bakery Bread
- (6 slices Sourdough & 6 slices Rye Seed)
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Onion
- 1 Large Stalk Celery
- 1 Red Bell Pepper
- 3 Cloves Garlic
- 1 Sprig of Fresh Rosemary
- 1 ½ Cups Vegetable Stock
- 3 Tablespoons Coconut Oil
- 1/2 Teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Black Pepper
- First, Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Then, prep your veggies by dicing the onion, celery, garlic, red bell pepper & rosemary. Next, you’ll need about 12 slices total of Alvarado Street Bakery bread, I am using 6 Sourdough & 6 Rye Seed. Chop the bread, roughly into 1 inch pieces. In a large bowl add all of your ingredients to the bread cubes and thoroughly mix. Add mix into a baking dish, cover and bake for 30 minutes. Remove the cover and cook for 15 more minutes, until the top is golden brown.
Disclosure: Healthy Grocery Girl LLC & Megan Roosevelt, RDN is the video host & producer for Alvarado Street Bakery